The North Butler Spring Newsletter will be mailed to all patrons in the district. Here is an electronic version for you!
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Friday, March 17, 2017
Last evening the North Butler Community Schools Board of Education took the following actions:
1. Set the 17-18 Budget Hearing for 6 PM on April 10, 2017, in the NB Elementary Media Center, Allison.
2. Gave preliminary approval for music trip in March 2018
3. Gave preliminary approval for Spanish trip Summer 2018.
4. Approved Classified letters of assignment
5. Tabled classified handbook.
6. Approved administrative contracts.
7. Approved transportation agreements with neighboring distrticts.
8. Tabled summer help.
9. Approved all personnel recommendations.
10. Approved repair of boiler feeder at elementary
11. Approved back up power project for aquaponics/kitchen
Friday, March 10, 2017
To create a positive learning environment that promotes high achievement, responsible citizenship, and success for all.
North Butler Community Schools
Regular Board Meeting Thursday March 16, 2017, 5:00 PM
North Butler JH/HS- Media Center, Greene
1. Call to Order
2. Review and Approve Agenda
3. Review and Approve Minutes from February 14, 2017
4. Review and Approve Financial reports
5. Public Items of Discussion
6. Board Items of Discussion
7. Set Budget Hearing
8. Initial approval for Music trip in March of 2018
9. Initial approval for Spanish trip summer of 2018
10. Update on Job Descriptions
11. Approve Classified Letters of Assignment
12. Approve Classified Handbook
13. Approve Administrative Contracts
14. Approve Transportation Agreements
15. Approve summer help
16. Personnel Recommendations
17. Admin Reports
18. Board Reflections of Meeting
Next Meeting April 10, 2017, 6:00 PM NB Elem Media Center, Allison.
It’s Great to Be A Bearcat!