To create a positive learning environment that promotes high achievement, responsible citizenship, and success for all.
North Butler Community Schools
Regular Board Meeting Monday November 13, 2017,6:00 PM
North Butler JH/HS Media Center, Greene
1. Call to Order
2. Review and Approve Agenda
3. Public Hearing-Instructional Support Levy
4. Review and Approve Minutes from Oct. 9, 2017
5. Review and Approve Financial reports
6. Public Items of Discussion
7. Board Items of Discussion
a. IASB convention
8. Approve Student Ambassadors to the board
9. Approve First Reading update of Board Policy 100 series, and 905.2
10. Approve update of Board policy 710.4
11. Approve snow removal bid for HS parking/bus barn
12. Approve SBRC application for on-time funding
13. Approve sharing FB w/Clarksville
14. Approve early graduation applications.
15. Closed session-student discipline
16. Approve student disciplinary agreements
17. Personnel Recommendations
18. Admin Reports
19. Board Reflections of Meeting
Next Meeting December 11, 2017, 6:00 PM NB Elem Media Center, Allison.
It’s Great to Be A Bearcat!