Eli Manning Response to being benched!
Friday, November 10, 2017
To create a positive learning environment that promotes high achievement, responsible citizenship, and success for all.
North Butler Community Schools
Regular Board Meeting Monday November 13, 2017,6:00 PM
North Butler JH/HS Media Center, Greene
1. Call to Order
2. Review and Approve Agenda
3. Public Hearing-Instructional Support Levy
4. Review and Approve Minutes from Oct. 9, 2017
5. Review and Approve Financial reports
6. Public Items of Discussion
7. Board Items of Discussion
a. IASB convention
8. Approve Student Ambassadors to the board
9. Approve First Reading update of Board Policy 100 series, and 905.2
10. Approve update of Board policy 710.4
11. Approve snow removal bid for HS parking/bus barn
12. Approve SBRC application for on-time funding
13. Approve sharing FB w/Clarksville
14. Approve early graduation applications.
15. Closed session-student discipline
16. Approve student disciplinary agreements
17. Personnel Recommendations
18. Admin Reports
19. Board Reflections of Meeting
Next Meeting December 11, 2017, 6:00 PM NB Elem Media Center, Allison.
It’s Great to Be A Bearcat!
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
I am writing you in hopes of keeping up-to-date information in your possession. Last week head football coaches, activity directors, and administration from Clarksville and North Butler meet to discuss football in both districts.
Each district discussed concerns they have within their respective programs. This included several items. The two largest concerns: opportunities for 7th/8th, Fresh/Soph, JV level games and participation numbers.
Following this discussion it was agreed by all parties present to recommend to their respective Boards at the November Board meeting to share football grades 7-12 starting with the 2018 season.
Pending both Boards approving this recommendation the finer details will be worked out at a later date.
Please feel free to contact me if you have further questions.