Last evening the North Butler Community Schools Board of Education took the following actions:
1. Moved September board meeting to September 20th, 2017 at 5 PM at North Butler JH/HS in Greene due to board elections.
2. Approved SIAC membership
3. Approved property insurance renewal with Greene Ins./EMC
4. Approved Snap On Maker Space Cart for Talented and Gifted Program
5. Approved rekeying of both buildings
6. Approved Keyfob/electronic access system for both buildings
7. Approved classified handbook
8. Approved resignation of Denise Shreve
9. Approved following personnel recommendations:
Melissa Pitzenberger, HR Director/Secretary @ $14.00; Jasmine Esposito, food service @ $11.50 per hour; McKennah Ott, associate @ $10.00; DeAnn Borglum, associate @ $12.86; Janice Shultz, associate @ $10.00; Alana Eberline, bus driver; Adam Holm, junior high football coach @ $1,589; Jeff Stirling assistant varsity football coach @ $2,543.
10. Approved following substitutes:
Sara Stark, Jolene Stotler, Melissa Foster, Kyle Barton and Melissa Vorhes
11. Approved following volunteers:
MaTina Clark, Jamie Osterbuhr, Ross Hawker, Bill Dolan, Todd Thompson
12. Approved following contracts:
13. Kellie Bouillon, wrestling cheer sponsor @ $1,430; Carol Cole, concession stand sponsor @ $1,000; Ross Hawker, assistant track coach @ $1,748; Frank Kisley, assistant wrestling coach @ $2,543; Kristy Lammers, football cheer sponsor @ $1,430; Mike Lammers, assistant boys basketball coach @ $2,543; Kim Marshall, concession stand sponsor @ $1,000 & basketball cheer sponsor $1,430; Joe Miller, assistant baseball coach @ $2,543; Jeff Stirling, softball coach @ $3,496.
14. Approved contract extension for Joel Foster, Superintendent