Last evening the North Butler Board of Education took the following actions;
1. Approved disposal of 3 storage sheds-bid notices will go out.
2. Approved dance team as a school activity.
3. Approved bids on obsolete vehicles
4. Approved City of Greene proposal on portion of land at elementary site that includes oak grove and road.
5. Approved the Certified Annual Report.
6. Approved Professional Development speaker.
7. Approved updates to 100 series of board policy-waived second reading
8. Approved SBRC application for administrative costs for River Hills consortium.
9. Approved all early graduation requests.
10. Approved all human resource items.