1. Set public hearing on the 16-17 Calendar for March 14 at 6:30 PM at the Elementary media center in Allison.
2. Accepted initial negotiations proposal from the NBEA
3. Approved use of ball field in Greene for Adult summer softball league use.
4. Updated policy 507.2 for med administration and 804.5 for Epinephrine pens.
5. Approved resolution to pay off revenue bonds.
6. Approved changes to TLC application.
7. Approved application for Modified Supplemental Amount for dropout/at-risk.
8. Approved applying to SBRC for 3 yr old preschool deficit.
9. Approved changes to current year calendar for snow days. March 29, May 27, May 31, and June 1st will be the make up days for the 4 that we have currently missed.
10. Approved personnel items of a resignation from Robi Boge, and approved Mike Martzahn as sub bus driver, and Patti Winkowitsch as kitchen/associate sub.
11. Held an exempt session for negotiations.