1. Listened to parents/citizens who were concerned with removal of a bus stop.
2. Approved negotiations settlement with NBEA at 1.87% package increase and contracts of certified staff.
3. Approved fees for 15-16.
4. Approved change to classified handbook in regards to vacation accumulation.
5. Approved participation in ISJIT
6. Approved dairy bid through AE, bread through Bimbo Bakeries, and fuel through the COOP in Allison.
7. Approved concession stand project with Modern Builders.
8. Approved entry project at HS with Modern Builders.
9. Approved installation of Video Cameras/buzz in entry in both buildings through Security Equipment Inc.
10. Tabled LED lighting project to gather more information.
11. Voted to advertise for bids on Greene Elementary building.
12. Approved contracts for classified and administrative staff at 1.87% package increase.
13. Accepted the resignation of Mark Rusch
14. Approved hiring of Laura Read as HS Special Education Teacher.
15. Approved hiring of Morgan Steere as JH Volleyball and JH Girls Basketball coach.
16. Approved Joe Miller as JH football coach.
17. Approved Dylan Edeker as JH football coach.
18. Approved John Lewis and Wendy Cruse as Sub teachers.
19. Approved Sue Mostek as sub associate.