1. Examined the FY 15 Acount Book
2. Approved proposal from Cardno ATC to proceed with removal/testing/cleanup of underground storage tank.
3. Reviewed and accepted results of Board Election.
4. Appointed President-Protem
5. Adjourned Old Board
6. Seated New Board
7. Elected Eric Bixby as Board President
8. Elected Laura Staudt as Vice President
9. Appointed Shellee Bartlett as Secretary/Treasurer
10. Appointed School Attorney
11. Appointed Official Depository
12. Appointed Official Publications
13. Appointed Committees
- a. IASB Delegate-Liz Schroeder
- b. Butler Co. Conference bd.- Bobbi Spainhower
- c. Floyd Co. Conference bd.- Laura Staudt
- d. Negotiations-Eric Bixby, Laura
- e. Building Improvments-Liz, Kristy Lammers
- f. Finance Committee-Bobbi, Eric
14. Approved Modified Allowable Growth application and Supplemental Aid for Special Education Deficit
15. Approved ballot for Dr George North for AEA 267 board of directors
16. Approved purchase of MV-1 special education van
17. Approved disposal of lime at track following completion of shot put area
18. Approved concurrent enrollment programs with NIACC
19. Approved SIAC recommendations
20. Approved Teacher Leadership Compensation Application
21. Approved Renae Johnson as Special Ed. Associate
Thank you to those board members who have served your district well, and were retired from the board last evening. It was a pleasure working with you. You served your communities and the district well.
Welcome to the new board members. We look forward to more positive enhancements and growth to our already expanding programs in the future.