A hearing was held on amending the 14-15 budget.
A hearing was held on the 15-16 calendar.
They then heard a fantastic presentation from several students and Mr. McAlpine in regards to a proposed Interactive Media course for 15-16.
The board then took the following actions;
• Approved current bills
• Approved budget amendment for 14-15
• Approved 15-16 calendar
• Approved Fortinet/Fortigate purchase
• Approved drainage bid for Allison parking lot from Reeser Tiling-$6862.50
• Approved bid from Heartland Asphalt for Allison Parking lot -$63,513.60
• Approved sidewalk widening bid at Allison site Schroeder Concrete-$10,800
• Approved Chromebook purchase for 5th-6th grade for 15-16, as a FY 16 purchase
• Held exempt session - Where employees are not covered by a collective bargaining agreement under Chapter 20, strategy sessions of the board are exempt from the open meetings law (21.9)
• Approved classified staff pay scale
• Approved resignation from Jamie Osterbuhr from MS volleyball.
• Held exempt session- Negotiating sessions, strategy meetings of public employers or employee organizations, mediation and the deliberative process of arbitrators shall be exempt from the provisions of Chapter 21 (the open meetings law)" (20.17.).